Waaaay OT: FM transmitters for MP3 collection

I bought an MP3 player when the car stereo died. Lith Hydr9oxide batterys
last 9 hours. 10 Gb hard drive.
I loaded 20 CD's in the thing and STILL have 8 GB to go. USB connection to
the computer and supplied with CD ripping and transfer software.
Total cost? $99.00

It was hooked on my belt the entire time I changed the engine.
It also has an adapter to go from 3mm to dual RCA. Plugs right into the car
amps! Who needs to carry CDs in the car any more.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com