From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Martin Rodriguez-
CJS/ELP
Sent: November 13, 2003 3:37 PM
To: Brian McGarvey
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Waaaay OT: FM transmitters for MP3 collection

Hi all,
Brian

you can use an old pc (p1~166,32MB Ram 12X Cdrom 2 GB HD ,gamepad)  no
monitor needed after setup then  get a set of speakers like this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2765344372&category=4
1846
or similar
you can have a party on your garage

i have this setup at my office for mp3 and cd  playing , i'm planning to
put
one of this on my rocco except for the speakers

Cheers
Martin Rodriguez
85 Wolfsburg