Waaaay OT: FM transmitters for MP3 collection

I actually have a networked pc in my garage along with a small shelf
system.  So basicly, I play mp3's off the network and hear them through
the shelf system that is acting as pc speakers.

Now, if you don't have the luxury of having a home network to leach off
of, X-10 makes a product called anything-anywhere or something like
that.  It's basicly and rf transmitter cabaple of transmitting
audio/video for up to 100ft if I remember correctly.  Could be worth
looking into.  That coupled with a small shelf system should be all you
need.

William