MKI Parts (Kamei body kits etc)

Those people sell the kit pictured on ebay all the time for $895 I think. Wonder why anyone would pay $1,195 to get it from their site... I remember people saying there was quality issues with this company but I can't quite remember. Either way, they should hire another artist for their MS Paint images and a different site designer, that's for sure. Maybe they can reproduce that elusive Cali Edition Kamei spoiler.

Dan

Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I think Julie was asking for this...(from a recent thread on bodykit)

=====
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange, Kamei X1 Rocco
'84 1.8L Silver Restoration and '83 Rocco Trailer Project