Shifter play

It's been awhile but as I remember, his kit replaces everything that wears with metal bushings (ie, all those plastic bushings) or a ball in cup design, I forget. Costs $100, or it did anyways. I don't remember what it does for throw, but everyone who's got one loves it. More expensive, but more fancy schmancy is the missing linkz kit. Someone will  have the link if you're interested.

Dan

mr.utility@highstream.net wrote:
Yes, I am curious as well...

What is the kit that he offers? Is there someplace online I can see what it
looks like, to compare with the other kits available?

Thanks,

David

Quoting Dan Lionberg :