Idle Valve (16V)

Allyn/David -- this has me thinking... can an O2 sensor foul like a spark
plug can?  If so, I'll bet that's the problem.  My car had an intermittent
rich (VERY rich) running problem that might well have caked that sensor
with buildup.  I'm getting a new DP next week; perhaps an O2 swap is in
order anyway; I'll bet dollars to donuts thatt I can't get the old sensor
out of the DP anyway.

Thanks guys!

Chris