FS: white 16v on ebay (not mine)

Even worse, he's in NJ, but his geographic area looks like the NY metro
area.  And we all know what the roads are like out there (Cough -
Waterfest).  170k is a lot of miles for a NYC Metro car(*), so just be careful.

Jason

(*) I'm a Brooklyn Boy, I'm not trying to diss NYC, so please no flame
wars.  170k in NYC is roughly the equivalent of about 3.7 million FL miles,
for example... :)  That's not to say the car didn't drive only on the
highway for 30 minutes to work in no traffic every day -- that we don't
know of course.