Megasquirt & JH head

You will need the injector bosses from a G60.  Easy and cheap at the local
VW dealer.

Any bosch EFI injector will fit.

Alternately you can try to fit a standard cis or cis-e injector o-ring on a
bosch EFI injector but this puts a lot of stress on the injector cup so I
would only suggest doing it with the brass inserts from a 16v.

Brian Honnold
Director of Multifamily Acquisitions
Pacific Capital Investments
Phone:  916.773.3300