Megasquirt & JH head

A friend of mine is running MS and has informed me that the injector cups in
a stock JH head are the wrong size for electronics injectors. Is this true?
How do I get around this and what inj's do I need? I am looking on getting
MS together for my new 82 this winter so when I get the 1.8 back together
for it. I can tune it a little more precisly.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.