Hopefully a Much Better UPDATE on the Turn Signals (long email)

Thank you very much, both of you!  I just hope that everything works out
and that all of the Sciroccos out there get new, beautiful
unchipped/unscratched turn signals since the Scirocco is the greatest car
ever (and mk 1 Sciroccos are the epitome of making a great thing even
better!) and they deserve the best   : )

Thanks to everyone for their patience too!

Kirsten