Hopefully a Much Better UPDATE on the Turn Signals (long email)

Hello Everyone!

I have good news to report.  I went down and visited the new shop, and lo
and behold I found the turn signal project has FINALLY been put on the
front burner.  In fact, the other job that was being run was kicked off of
the machine to run this one (it is a small shop).  What this means is that
my job will be run until completion of the first order....ie the turn
signals will be ready really, really soon (finally).  I apologize to
everyone for the exceedingly long and drawn out wait.

Here is the time line:  After ironing out some "setting up new project"
issues (all minor and machine related), a first article will be available
for my inspection next Tuesday.  This guy has the same quality standards
that I do, so I am not worried about it.  After my approval, he will run a
set for each order/interest email I have received from people, until all
initial orders have been fulfilled.  I was told he could run up to thirty
pairs a week -- so everyone who has emailed me so far should fit within
this range.  This initial run is for the clear.  After that, smoked and
amber will be available once the colors have been matched appropriately.

If you have not emailed me regarding interest in an order, and you want to
get a set out of the first production run of clears, you should email
me.  The shop would like to know exactly how many they will be making for
the first run of clears.  Ditto for the smoked or amber.

And finally, a note of reassurance -- I personally think this is actually
going to happen now because they have another project on hold to work on
mine.  This means that every day they are working on my project, they are
not making money on the other one.  If that isn't motivation to finish my
job, I am not sure what would be.  Also, the guy seems really excited about
making these.  Of course I could be wrong, but hopefully not  : )

Sorry about the lengthy email, just had a lot to say for those who are
interested.

Kirsten