FS: P&P head + Shrick 260's

Hey everyone,

I have a ported and polished head I'd like to sell.  I
kept thinking I was going to use it, but I never got
around to it.  It is basically the same head work that
Brett V had done to his (done by interprep)Street port
+ 3 angle valve job.  I had new guides/seals/lifters
installed at the same time.

I aslo have a set of shrick 260's I'd like to get sell
also.  (preferrably with the head cause they are still
sitting in it.)
I'd like $700 for the head alone and $400 for the
cams.  This stuff is new with 0 miles on it.

email me at vwnuts@yahoo.com
Tony