tec 2 problems

Well I had the tec 2 installed and everything into my 16v scirocco. went
out last night and tuned it. today when I was leaving from work to go
home the car died on me. inverstigated it and found out the battery
terminal wires where loose.

I fixed the wires and tried to go home again then the car died again.
Got a TPS code. reput the TPS wires into the tec and still wouldn't
start. found out the injector wire came loose and a communication wire
came loose from the connectors and my fan is coming on with the ignition
is turned on. it wasn't doing it before and I never touched the fan wires.

I reinstalled all the loose wires and now the car won't start and i'm
not getting communicate from the TEC to a laptop. when I turn the
ignition on the fuel pump comes on so I know the tec is getting power
and when I crank it the tach jumps so I know the crank sensor is working.

Does anyone know what the problem maybe?  I was waiting until I go turbo
to have dan bubb on here tune it before I go to EIP for final dyno tuning.