Needed shell acct for email

---
www.freeshell.org

To create your own free shell account, telnet to 'sdf.lonestar.org'

---

OR go to www.ssh.org and download the free SSH client, and I can set you up with a shell account as well as webspace.  (I only allow SSH (Secure Shell) connections into my server, no telnet). (your email would be whatever@vintagewatercooleds.com and your webspace would be www.vintagewatercooleds.com/~whatever/)

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg

--- Brian McGarvey <brianm@earendel.org> wrote:
Hey guys.
My email server of many years is moving. I need a "temp" shell that I can
log in from anywhere and can use pine. cause well text email readers
roc...
Brian

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com

84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.