t-rex motorcycle/car/thing

yep I have seen one, fly by me, in the rain, cut into the multiple passenger
lane (forget the name - way to early)
it was 11am..... 5 mins later the highway was closed for 45 mins, while they
picked the remains of it from in between the wheels of an 18 wheeler that
"just did not see it"  .. 2 years ago.. and it was pouring rain.

Ah yes.. it looked cool all that fiberglass and shit...and noisy bugger at
that !

ATS - Patrick Bureau