Seized piston impact options?

The wife gave me a free pass this afternoon and I finally got around to cracking open the ABA I bought a few months back (I got it cheaper because it wouldn't turn over - it was complete w/ head, intake/exhaust mani's, T/B, fuel rail, so I didn't even blink for $175).

Wow - there was sh*t-load of crud in chamber 4...anyway, all the chambers have been liberally doused with PB Blaster and will be refreshed twice a day for the next couple...

I'm wondering if there's any kind of impact I could apply to the pistons w/o damaging them to assist the breakage. Could I use the handle end of a screwdriver? Would it even make a difference? Any other ideas?

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend - Jeff (w/ son in rainy California!  :p  )