Cincy 2004 - How do these dates work?

> Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> ... and the kid that needed atransmission (silver 16v if I recall correcly) both
> actually came with parents and all had a gran'ol time.

That was Jim B from Athens, OH.  He was after the tranny in his silver 8V two years ago when he
came with his pop.  Last year, he came alone in his A1 jetta.  Good kid, I sold him some springs
for cheap, hope he becomes a regular.

=====
Cheapass Ron
'81 Scirocco S - "Victor Jr."
(2.0L 16V, GL 4-speed w/ Quaife installed, Megasquirt coming...)