Cincy 2004 - How do these dates work?

No way, I'm not a veggie person, I lean more to the carnivore side than the omnivore one. Just looking out for the people who give me more meat to eat, since last Cincy they got stuck with a frozen lump of tufo 'meat'. But hey, as long as Daun's mom or whoever it was makes all those great salads again, everyone will be all set. Screw the cars, I can't wait for Cincy for the food! Nah, just kidding.

Dan

Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
well get ya a batch of fried ocra okay ?

Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote: Hell yeah! That was the greatest! Now if we could just be a bit more prepared for the veggie folks....

Dan

RRoyce4u@aol.com wrote:
Brisket sounds great to me ....That was very good. My hat is off to the TST
crew!
take care, Ray

'85 2.0L Prowler Orange, Kamei X1 Rocco
'84 1.8L Silver Restoration and '83 Rocco Trailer Project