Cincy 2004 - How do these dates work?

I think Lacy and I took the south route back as well. We went through a little bit of Kentucky which was very pretty. Definitely plan on taking that way back again. I agree, minimal Kansas exposure. I've driven through it on I-70 about half a dozen times now, which is about half a dozen too many.

Dan

Eric S <scirocco81@vwmail.net> wrote:
Sounds good Patrick...let us all know!

2 years now, I have gone the "south route" back to St Louis on my way home. I like that way sooooo much better then heading north to Dayton....something to consider...maybe we could meet in St Louis instead of bum f*$k Kansas? (I hate Kansas)

PS -- Any of you TST folks around Austin??? Might be there next wed.

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg

--- "Patrick Bureau" wrote:
Eric,

I posted on TST and will advise about the Texas Contingency in a short
amount of time. But I do beleive that if all taht said they would come (past
promises) do come we shoudl be twice as strong next year (currently looking
at brian Wagner, Chuck Blue, Dale Witt, jeff Lowe, and possibly, benjamin ,
Chris, Eli, and a few more, with rust free Texas cars hauling up to Cincy.

As for planing the route, this will again be voted by members of the TST
members, and 3 chocies (as we did last year) will be presented. As the vote
will decide the route (this is just as much a chance to visit other states
and roadways as it is a purpose of making it there on time.. and KY has some
really nice highways :))) I will keep you posted as we advance in our
deliberations.

Brisket Anyone ? or it time for another gang to feed us next year ?

ATS - Patrick Bureau