Steering problems

Hydroplaning

Kervin Ridgley <kridgley@brownscar.com> wrote:Coming into work today, I was having so weird things happen. I was going down the street at about 20 mph and my steering wheel started moving left and right. I was thinking that maybe one of my tires was going flat, but it is not. I stopped and did a quick check to see if all my lug nuts were on and they were. After backing out of the space, everything seemed fine again. After about a mile, the left to right steering wheel shake started again, but then went away. My drive into work lasts about 20 minutes on country roads. It's pouring rain today and I'm in a jacket and tie so I'd like some thought before I go lay in a puddle to see what could be wrong.