fixing dash cracks...?

There is a book on Golf restoration by Haynes that
shows a special spray paint that when applied gives
your dash an almost new finish . Everyone with a
thrashed dash should check it out and see if it will
work for thiers. There are also all kinds of other
cool fixes and repairs in the book that look handy to
know or try . -Cheers