From: "Scourge" <scourge@cogeco.ca>
To: "Rocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 2:24 PM
Subject: Idle problems......standard for a rocco

Ok, so my car is officially a rocco now, lol.
Idle has been "hunting" for a while now, between 900 and 1200 rpm. Last
night, car was idling and hunting as usual then vroom, 2k, steady....a
little odd. Drive home, still idle's at 2k. Got up this morning went out
started the car and it started better then normal, but idle was at 1500.
Drive around for a few and it's back up to 2k, little while later, back to
1k.
Car sat for a little over an hour and when I started it back up the idle was
at 1800. On the way home every time I stopped the idle was a bit higher. 3k
by the time I got home.
I figured idle screw worked it's way loose.....nope. Vacuum leak....not that
I can find. Cleaned the idle screw put it in ALL the way and the car idles
at 1400.
wtf?
I'm thinking cold start injector. But will that raise the rpm soo much??
Help!!  lol

Thanx
 -George