walkin' in a winter wiper land

Um, no, that's what I do.  I haven't had any problems with the "no-good-nicks" and there are no wind problems like that where I live (DC area).  Well, sometimes, but not as often as where you live.  Also, quite a number of people did it in my area, and I've not heard of any problems.  However, now that I live in a house with a garage, that's not an issue unless I'm at work, and then I'm in a parking lot in a business district, no schools near by.  :)  Sorry if I startled you with my gung ho style of keeping the wipers unfrozen.

Mike

"T. Reed" <treed2@wsu.edu> wrote:
Mike,

Do you mean that you leave them flipped up vertically in the spring-loaded
"erect" position? That seems like a bad idea because they would become a
"wow, lets break that off" target for no-good kids, and they would just
get blown back down by the 30-50 mph wind gusts that are fairly typical on
the open plains around here.

I must be misunderstanding you..

-Toby