quote from Autoweek Phaeton review

I saw my first Phaeton at the weekend in the local dealership.
Went in looking for a Polo with my Girlfriend (I've finally convinced her
to get a VW and scrap her crappy French car :-)  )
The Phaeton is a proper big car, Dunno if I wouldn't prefer an Audi A8
though?

AdamG
'92 Scala 1.8i 8v
http://www.geocities.com/little_log

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           Andrew Wong         |
|         |           <mkii_84@yahoo.com> |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           scirocco-l-bounces@s|
|         |           cirocco.org         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           03/11/2003 03:47    |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                            |
  |       To:       scirocco-l@scirocco.org                                                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                  |
  |       Subject:  Re: quote from Autoweek Phaeton review                                                                     |
  |                                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                            |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I've seen the Pheaton on the road once in Tampa.
Appearantly there have been many Phaeton sightings
down here.  At first I thought it was a Passat since I
saw it from the opposite direction, but as I saw it
pass by on the opposite lane it was huge and then
determined it wasn't a Passat.  I have also heard of
R32 sightings, but I have yet to see one.
--- Russ Tom <rtom@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just saw the Phaeton, actually two of them at the
> Anaheim Car Show this afternoon.  Sweeeeeet.  I
> drove
> there in my rocco and came back home in my rocco.  I
> guess I'm not of the 15%.
>
> Russ
>
> --- L F <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
> > I went to order one of these things, but they
> wanted
> > MONEY!   BIG money....
> > :(
> > Oh, well..