Julie's first 2L long trip

After a nice long run on the thru way, (It runs soooo smooth at 85mph) I
pulled into the toll booth right next to a nice black Jetta. We looked at
each other as we went in. We both emerged at almost the same second, I
looked over to see him send an OK sign with his hand, and off we went. By
the middle of 3rd gear he was banging his hand on the steering wheel
laughing  :)

Driving thru a very posh town, we stopped at a light. A BMW pulled up next
to me and the passenger yelled over. "Hey! Nice car!"

Apart from the resonance of the exhaust at 4k (thats 85mph in 5th), it was a
good weekend  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer