HELP - RUST - CORROSION - WHAT TO DO

Hey Allyn,

I used Collinite's Metal Wax and it took off all the corrosion on my a/c
plumbing.

http://www.waxbytes.com/auto.html

HTH.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace