WOT: computer questions

I know we have a lot of resident geeks here so I figured someone will know the answers to my questions. I need some info on P2 and P3 mobos and cpus.

P2 is good up to 400mhz right?

What is the top speed of a Pentium slot (the cartridge type) cpu? 450mhz comes to mind but I want to double check.

Any chance of a P2 board having AGP? How bout a P3?

If anyone has a motherboard/cpu combo they want to sell for cheap, let me know. Here are my reqs:
Min 3 pci, 1 agp, 2 SD-Ram slots
Not Athalon
400-800mhz

TIA,