does anybody actually replace thier dust shields?

hey brett, ive never replaced them, ive always just taken off my rusted up ones, never had any problems doing that. HEY can i get up there this week sometime to the shop to pick that pipe up? i got super busy and couldnt come up a few weeks back.

Derek

brett cooke <vwscir88@hotmail.com> wrote:
my rear rusted and came loose yesterday, so as i was ripping it off i was
wondering if anybody actually replaces the brake dust shields on thier
roccos?

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco