[Re: Cincy NY/CAN/VT/MA/CT/NH/ME]

--- Josh20V <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> ohho, them be fighting words!!
>
> Josh Able

Sounds like she's all ready for your visit Josh.

Are we serving brisket Saturday evening on your wing?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco, '85 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."