From: Jan Folkson [mailto:jfolkson@optonline.net]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 10:43 AM
To: scirocco list; Scott F. Williams; thescirocco
Subject: NE Cincy Cruise

Still haven't gotten info back from Scott Williams or Pete Lindvall.  Are
you guys going to be joining us this time around?  If so, email me privately
to finalize arrangements.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace