Attention for UK Scirocco Owners - New Scirocco Club now up andRunning..

Ok have listened hard to friends who own scirocco's that there is a lack of
decent scirocco  sites/clubs in the UK,

we and 10 committee members have now formed a new site (in sig) this will
hopefully be your portal of Information on scirocco's in the UK,

we are interested in your interest being your car and dotn want the silly
rules that go with some clubs, its now felt that younger members owning sciroccos
get the raw deal hence this new club based at you

we are taking membership now which is free and more details will be up soon,
any questions regarding this club plaese contact us on either
rocco_mania@hotmail.com
or roccogti@aol.com..

look forward to seeing you there..

<A HREF="www.sciroccomania.com">www.sciroccomania.com</A>
<A HREF="www.no-rice.com">www.no-rice.com</A>

Scirocco Mk2 1.8 GTI, Scirocco Mk2 1.8 GTX
Mk1 Golf 1.1N