Who has an oil cooler?

you could look for a volvo 740 oil cooler they are a perfect size to fit on our cars, and usually can find them in a scrap yard for less than 25$

Ben Rogowski <bgr13@mn.rr.com> wrote:I mean a real oil cooler, not the OE oil "cooler". My OE cooler sprung
a leak, and I got a good deal on a never installed Autotech kit with the
thermostatic sandwich plate and 10-ro Setrab cooler.

My problem is I'm mot sure where to mount the cooler. If you have a
similar set up, please email me pics of you cooler mounting if you have
them handy. I'd like to get some ideas before I drill more holes in my
car.

Thanks,
Ben R
'79 Scirocco