OT: Ugliest Honda ever?

Drew Teague <roccnroll@hotmail.com> wrote:
>http://www.exoticcarforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=7215
>
>This could very well be the ugliest Honda I have ever seen. Just thought
>it'd give someone else a good laugh to break up their boring day at work.
>:-)
>
>Chris Z.

Uggghhh... Did anyone else actually read the thread? Someone called the
additional gauges mounted on his hood "tachs" when he's obviously got a race
tach mounted inside the car. They're probably an analog clock and an
outside temp thermometer. ;)

P.S. Sounds like the beginning of a joke... "How many tachs does it take
to tell a riceboy how fast his engine is revving?" Can anybody come up
with a good punchline?

Zero, he just needs 1 giant orange light to tell him when to shift.

Dan
Shift lights, one of my pet peeves

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA