Cincy NY/CAN/VT/MA/CT/NH/ME

Ok.  We're planning on catching up with you guys somewhere near Harrisburg
at about 10:30 - 11am on Friday morning, that should put us at Daun's at
about 6pm.  Melissa, there's a westbound rest stop on 76 in Lawn, how far is
that from your place?  Could you recommend a better place to meet up that's
just off 76?

Also, I'm putting together a cell phone list that I'll distribute to those
in the caravan prior to Thursday, so we're not sitting around wasting time
on Friday morning entering everybody's numbers into our phones.  So email me
privately with your numbers so that I can put this together.

Thanks.

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"Gravity, it's not just a good idea...it's the law!"