Gauge swap

There are different harness connectors for tyhe MKI to MKII.
I suppose you could cut and splce the new connctors onto the new sytle
connectors, but you'd have to research the colors first.

I swapped the harness when I got the motor changed from 8v to 16v.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com