Update and Pics.

Hi Everyone,

Just an update. Gave the Scala a good service at the weekend, replaced the
air filter, fuel filter, oil filter and did an oil change.

I also replaced the valve cover gasket as mine keeps leaking oil all over
the cam belt, then spraying it all over the engine bay.
I couldn't believe how good the condition the camshaft and the inside of
the head was. I guess thats a testiment to the quality of these engines, 11
years old, 130,000 miles and looks like new!!
http://www.geocities.com/little_log/Cam1.jpg

Also gave it a good wash and polished the wheels.
http://www.geocities.com/little_log/Rocc1.jpg

And (not rocco related) I bought a radio controlled car off eBay. Great
Fun, reminds me of when I was 15!!
http://www.geocities.com/little_log/King-Cab1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/little_log/King-Cab2.jpg

Adam,