WTB: P/S setup...including body brackets!

Well, you are probably gonna need the steering column linkage piece from a PS car, too.  Find out from others if you need that piece.  If so, I have a good 16V power rack AND the linkage from it that I would sell to you.
The rack has good tie rods (one's new) and worked great.  I disconnected the pump and drove the rack with the lines plugged together for about two weeks while I waited for my  manual rack, but that was probably less than 100 miles of driving, and I left fluid in the lines to lubricate things.
If interested, make me an offer.
Thanks!
Ryan H.