WTB: P/S setup...including body brackets!

Hey guys,

I'm looking to convert my '77 G60 to power steering.
200+hp and 9" wide wheels are kicking my butt. I think
I'm gonna rip out an arm socket on the autocross
course. I don't know how Katie is able to drive it at
all...

Anyway, I'm looking for these bits:

- p/s rack from a 16v or cabby
- p/s hoses
- p/s resovoir
- p/s pump FROM A CORRADO G60 (different pulley)

And last-but-not-least, if anyone has a '78-'88 junk
shell with the engine removed, I need the actual
sheetmetal that is spot-welded to the firewall for the
steering rack mounts. My '77 has the 3-bolt style
steering rack, so I need to drill out the spot-welds
and weld-in the bit from a '78 or later car.

Any help is appreciated. TIA!

Neal