Vibration = tranny?

Josh,

Just my 2 cents-- I bought a reman axle for my passenger side about 2-3
years ago. The first thing I noticed was that the inner joint didn't
wobble around like the old one did.. you had to force it. Long story
short the joint was put together the wrong way. Once I got the inner and
outer races aligned as described in the bentley everything was smooth and
the joint has been fine ever since. I never tried driving it when it was
put together wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if it would work to some
degree at least for a short distance.

-Toby