RF CD Changer Suggestions

> After more than 12 years, my RF CD changer died.  I'm just starting my
> research, but does anyone have a suggestion for a replacement?  I'm not
> looking to replace the headunit, just the RF changer.  TIA.

If you're looking for a cheap replacement and have no qualms buying an
off-brand product from Wal-Mart, you can get an Xtreme Sound WMS6100RW 10
disc RF changer for about $109.  It supports CD-R and CD-RW discs, as well.
http://www.xtremeproduct.com/WMS6100RW.htm

Mike Carlson
'84.5 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition - Sonja
'95 GTI VR6 - Wolfgang
Saving up for an '04 Golf R32
http://www.divergent.org/mikes.vws/