[TECH] 3a/JH HYbrid need help...please!

Ok well if you have the distributor in the 3a right now and it stays in
place then good. Next step is to remove the vacuum advance canister. next is
to figure out a way to bolt the centrifugal advance plate stationary. And
even after all that I couldnt guarantee that the timing would be correct. Do
you have a 3a distributor?

Chris DeLong
Fine Tuning
206.367.5503