[Re: Help with upper stress bar install]

I agree, my 16V bar kept vanishing, and would turn up in the 81 Rabbit, dang
kids. 8V ones are different, but they should all bolt on fine, likley a good
thing you got one from the sounds of it! GL
Cathy

Robbie Cotner <robw_z@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The GTI one should fit.  Take the stress/preload off the suspension by
jacking the two front wheels off the ground, and try again.  Any bolt, nut or
screw you break should be drilled out if needed and replaced.