stuff Allyn is bringing to cincy

ok, heres what i got so far:

- canada 16v dealer brochure - cathy
- mk1 cluster (hopefully i can find the darn thing) - daun
- if i can get the (real) computer back up in time:
several copies of scirocco dealer vids from several years (thanks to daun)
dauns tape - daun (old POS pc cant take the load of dubbing it over, but i
should have the new stuff up and running just in time for cincy).

undoubtedly there is stuff i have forgotten, please send me a reminder if
there is something i was supposed to bring for ya.

as for stuff for sale, i'm only bringing what people ask me for. im
definitely *not* dragging a crack-free dash all the way up there just to
have to bring it back home with me.
im not going to bother listing what i've got for sale (too much). just drop
me a line and i may be able to help you out.

Al