ipod in your rocco

--- patrick <pgronau@cox.net> wrote:
> i just got an ipod and was wondering if anyone here
> has any insights in how to mount it so its
> accessible in my rocco

I'm thinking you may want to investigate those holders
meant for cellphones, they often have a gooseneck type
flexible middle allowing for optimal veiwing angle as
well as some protection againsts road vibrations.

Another thing that pops in my head are those Passat
clamshell, fold out, cup holders (although I have one
I am not responding from home to investigate
dimensions and pheasability). I'm thinking it could
stow away in it but pop out when needed, not like
overnight security storage, just to get it out of
prying eye range when you step into a store or
something.

Lastly, and this is a Dr. FrankenBerk proto-design
exclusive; modify the ashtray to flip down with a
sliding tray behind it. Major cool points if done
tastefully.

TBerk