[16v] Vavles. What kind and where to get them?

Got word from the machine shop that my spare head was straight, not cracked, but had bent valves. So, I'm currently hoping my current head will be ok so I can get out of having to have a valve job done just yet.

I'm going to be finishing the tear down of the spare and do some DIY P&P. Nothing huge, mainly cleaning, gasket matching, and polishing the exhaust side of things all pretty like. I'll probably collect things like lumpy cams, mildly cut valves, lifters (solid?) and of course valves. Would I be better off getting stainless steel valves, or stay with the stock ones?

Anything else I can think about while playing with this thing?

Thanks,
Joshua