Your "Professional" Mercedes driving instructor...

--- David Harris <ifly16v@yahoo.com> wrote:
> lol, so you are selling your 16v to get one of these
> then, Neal?

The simple answer is "of course not!" $114,000 is just
a little outside my budget, unfortunately. I did get
the idea that a few of my students could have bought
me one without feeling any pain, but I didn't have the
guts to ask. :)

I am actually selling my 16v for this:
http://www.subaruchallenge.com/Wills/Mastro2.JPG

It's MUCH more affordable. No suade-covered instrument
cluster. No leather seats. No dual-climate control. No
radio. But it posts similar acceleration times...maybe
just a hair quicker, depending on which review you
read. And it carries four passengers. I've got my
priorities in order. :)

Picking it up this afternoon...

Neal
'77 Scirocco G60