Road Trip!!

Starting tomorrow, probably late, I'm heading from MD to AZ. Looks like one
route I have will send me on I70 from Baltimore through PA, OH, IN, MO, , I 40
through MO, OK, and N. TX, Down I 25 in NM, then I 10 into AZ.
  My other route if I have the time to spare, has me on I 70 through MO
passing through Kansas City, then Topeka, KS, then on to Aurora CO, down NM on I
25, then I 10 into AZ.
  Any listers along the route that would be willing to lend a hand or a
wrench if something goes wrong?

Carl
77rocco
03saturn - can not modify under penalty of wife!