phantom grip diffs

That was my original point exactly.

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scott F. Williams
  To: L F ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 5:57 PM
  Subject: RE: phantom grip diffs

  Ha ha, I'd like to know how to get one front wheel off the ground while
  cornering on pavement. :^) Anyway, I've done that while rallying, of course.
  I left foot brake and typically got at least one wheel off the ground when
  going over jumps, hitting things, etc. :^) One wheel in the air is like
  driving on ice on that side only.
  --
  Scott F. Williams
  NJ Scirocco nut