FT: 4K tranny

I needed to get a tranny for a 90 golf that I'm going to use to putt around town and I came up with something some one might want to trade me for.  Unknown miles.  4K with bolt kit and new seals.  I don't know if this sounds bad or not, but I think that there are some people that want to up grade to a 4k, so some dollars and any other working transmission would work for me.  Something with tall gearing would be great so i can get back to 36 mpg.  Let me know if someone want this or even if I'm just crazy.  The tranny and I are in Vriginia.

Kervin
86 Scirocco 8v
90 Golf GL