8v Scirocco sighting north of Tampa on US41

Going home from school south on 41 near the 41/54
intersection I see a Mars Red 8v Scirocco.  Acerage
condition and looked liked it was really high off the
grounnd SUV style.  Kinda shocked me to see an 8v
Scirocco going in Land O' Lakes area north of Tampa.
My sister got mad at me when I pointed it out to her.
I still don't like the mars red color looking at it in
person.  Did not get to see the owner since it was
opposite directions.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco